woensdag 2 mei 2012

WAW: The Lord is good

Deze week is de tekst voor Word Art Wednesday er eentje uit Nahum 1:7.

This weeks scripture for Word Art Wednesday is from Nahum 1:7



De Here is inderdaad goed. En een helper in tijden van nood. Een schuilplaats voor allen die op Hem vertrouwen.
Dit heb ik zeker in mijn eigen leven meegemaakt en merk het nog steeds. Een tijd geleden ging ik door moeilijke tijden, maar ik heb zo gemerkt hoe God me hielp en bij me was. Ook leerde ik meer op Hem te vertrouwen. En dat is voor mij wel lastig geweest, want ik was/ben zo een persoontje die vind dat je alles maar zelf moet kunnen en zelf moet oplossen. Maar zonder God zijn we niets. Alles wat we hebben gekregen is van Hem afkomstig.

The Lord is good, indeed. A helper in times of trouble. And a refuge for all who trust in Him.
I experienced this myself and I still do. A while ago I went through difficult times, but I really felt How God was near me and helped me. And I also learned to trust more on our God. For me that has been hard, because I was/am a person who feels like I have to do all things by myself and that I need to solve my own problems. But without God we are nothing. Everything we have comes from Him.

Nou, hier is dan mijn art journaling pagina. Ik wilde eens andere kleuren gebruiken, dan de felle kleuren die ik normaal gebruik en van houdt. De bruintinten staan voor de moeilijke tijden. Maar er zijn ook lichtere kleuren. En die staan er voor dat na elke moeilijke tijd ook weer mooie tijden aanbreken.

So here is my art journaling page. I really wanted to use other kinds of colors, then the usual bright ones I love. The browns really stand for difficult times. But there are also lighter colors. That means that after every dark period in life, a brighter one shines through.



Ook kan mijn filmpje natuurlijk niet achterblijven. Veel plezier ermee.
And there's also a video which I cannot hold back for you. Enjoy it.



5 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Wendy, this is so beautiful. I love the color choice, they go so nice together. I love the video, always nice to watch an artist create something special from their heart.

Hugs

Mynn xx zei

LOVE the symbolism of your colors! I'm a person who also has a struggle with letting go of what I WANT and letting God shape me into what He wants me to be--it's hard, isn't it? But life is SO much easier when we do! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA zei

I perceive a lot of strength in your journal entry, probably from your faith in the Lord. Blessings!

Kristine zei

Beautiful Wendy! I tried to link up today at WAW and it says the Blog has been removed. ?? Is that an error??

Kristine zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.