woensdag 18 april 2012

WAW, Rejoice

Todays challenge for Word Art Wednesday is a scripture from Habakuk. Love this scripture.



I want to rejoice in the Lord, all times. It immediately reminds me of a song from Israel Houghton:


This song always makes me happy. Even when I feel a bit down, I need to remind to rejoice in the Lord. He holds our life in His hands. And He knows whats best for us, and He does everything in His timing. And His timing is always the best. We often want to have things here and now. But that's not how it works. God has a perfect plan for our lives. Just trust in Him and everything will be okay in the end. 

So here is my art journaling page. I wanted to add lots of color and texture. And I doodled a tree with hearts in it and stars. Just remind that after the night, the morning comes. You can start every day with a clean slate. And God loves you. He really does!!!



And from this page, I also made a video. Hope you enjoy it.




6 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hi Wendy, this is beautiful! I love all the great texture and the tree is so pretty. I am going to listen to the song in a few minutes. :o) I hope you're doing well and as always thank you for sharing your art.

Have a great day!

Marlena M. zei

AMEN and AMEN! Gorgeous art Wendy.

Natalie zei

Beautiful art, so inspiring!

Debbie zei

This is beautiful!! Wonderful word art!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA zei

Your doodled tree is gorgeous. It really stands out on your colorful background. Blessings!

krcmasterpiece zei

Great journaling! Love it this week.